Tieden is home to the Lupan race.
The vegetation grows slightly sparser as you come upon a large clearing. Most of the clearing has been walled off by tree-trunks lashed together with rope. You hear some vicious growls, but also plenty of coherent speech, echoing from behind the wall. A whole bustling city. The path you followed brings you right to the front gates, where furry wolf-like guards kindly greet you and allow you to pass.
You have now entered the Lupan home-city of Tieden!
From here you can Explore the following locations:
Events are triggered when exploring the city itself vs. the alternate regions. There is a new event for which after dark you are allowed to enter The Knot Hole, which is a BDSM club. In which you may drum, dance, or go upstairs where you practice exhibition. You can also relax and watch the exhibitionist dances of others.
Prostitution is a useful method of gaining money quickly, and most events are described as a short erotica. Certain situations provide stat bonuses. In Tieden, there are four possible outcomes:
- A young male priest convinces you to take part in a ritual involving alcohol and an orgy. (Male/Herm)
- A paint-splattered carriage drives by and picks you up, taking you to a house where an eccentric artist paints you in the nude. (Male/Herm)
- A lupan male has rough sex with you in a back alley. (Female/Herm)
- Lust is reduced to 0.
- A Lupan with Feline origins is in heat! She needs your help to extinguish her fire. (Male/Herm)
- Lust is reduced to 0.
This general store carries the following items:
- Claws of the Lupine Ancestors - 150 coins
- Tainted Leaf - 45 coins
- Saber - 165 coins
- Neuterizer - 90 coins
- A Reduction of Reducer Agents - 60 coins
- Poultice - 15 coins
- Teleport Scroll: Tieden - 45 coins
Looking for a new hairstyle? The salon is the place to go. They are purely ascetics, however, and do nothing for your stats.
Click for more detail on hair
- Wavy - 5 coins
- Straight - 5 coins
- Curly - 5 coins
- Mohawk - 20 coins
- Braided - 23 coins
- Spiky - 18 coins
- Emo - 18 coins
- None - 0 coins
If you need clothes, the tailor is the place to go to. They sell various clothes here.
- Shirt - 5 coins
- Pants - 5 coins
- Elegant Dress - 45 coins
- Skirt - 25 coins
- Shorts - 25 coins
- Blouse - 25 coins
- Sundress - 60 coins
- Skimpy Dress - 50 coins
- Short Shorts - 35 coins
Dyes are the same price in all four cities and are similar to the salon; purely asthetics and do nothing for your stats.